1. I am the oldest of 4 kids. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
2. My mom wanted to name me Melody, but my Dad nixed it.
3. My name is really Maribeth, but most people call me Mari (pronounced Mary).
4. I am called Maribeth at work because when I started working in the hospital there were too many nurses named Mary on my floor. The person who hired me when I moved on to the Nursing home, knew my from the hospital so the name followed. (That's enough about my name!)
5. I have never been on a plane
6. I had my first child when I was 21 and my last one was born when I was 27.
7. I grew up on a farm.
8. I was once caught by the police when toilet papering our youth leaders home. I was with friends and we thought it was some boys from our church so we took off running. Imagine my surprise when in the darkness I ran into a police officer! Believe it or not, this was something we did to people we liked, and our youth leaders knew this, so we didn't get into any trouble. We were teased about it for quite some time.
That's my list. I am supposed to tag 8 people but I've seen this on lots of blogs already. If you haven't done this one, consider yourself tagged.