Pages

Monday, October 5, 2026

Fall Decor

Yesterday I told you I was embracing the season and doing my decorating. Today I'll show you what it looks like around our home.



Here's the front porch...







and here's what's on it. The wire basket filled with gourds and small pumpkins was an egg basket from my Dad's farm. The pumpkins and gourds in it and on the porch are from Bob's stepdad's family who have a small flower farm where you can cut your own bouquets and get all these fun pumpkins.  The black milk can by the door is also from my Dad's farm.  It makes me happy to see these things from my childhood being used to decorate!







In the back entry, I hung this little Fall wreath.







Here's the dining room; a glass display cannister with a pumpkin and leaves in it, is on the table. I changed out my pictures that hang on the wall to fall leaves and gourds. Then I added some pumpkins and other things to the shelf.





A few things on the shelf





This is on a side table in the living room.  The acorns are some that I collected and painted with Alaina and Ruby last Fall.





This is on the wall in the living room





Last but not least is the fireplace mantle.  I changed out everything in my dough bowl.





Here's a few new finds.  I thought those tiny pumpkins were so cute!  They're clay, and that hedgehog is cast iron.

I think that's it. I'll leave it like this until it's time for Christmas decorations to come out.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

I love this time of year and your decorations are so sweet. I love it. Just love it. Happy Fall Happy Autumn Happy Spooky Season!