Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Cooking Thursday

We had a family reunion this weekend and one of the things I brought is something I've shared here before. But, it's perfect for this time of year, is easy and everyone always loves it!  So, I'm sharing it again because I know you'll like it too.




Toffee Apple Dip

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
 English toffee bits (10 ounces)

*I use Heath brand toffee bits, next to the chocolate chips in my store.  They have them in regular and chocolate covered.  This recipe uses the regular type.

 In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in toffee bits.
Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.

8 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Mari, the presentation is lovely! It does look and sound easy and tasty. Thank you so m uch for sharing, dear friend.

Veronica Lee said...

Mari, this dip is such a crowd‑pleaser! I love how simple it is to put together, yet it feels so festive for fall gatherings. 😋

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is unusual, and looks good!

Donna said...

Oh, this sounds so good! Thanks for the recipe!
Hugs
Donna 🌷

Lori said...

That sounds like a great dish to take for a fall get together.

Kim Carberry said...

Ohh! This sounds delicious! I had never thought of making something like this before!

Terri D said...

Toffee.... you had me at toffee!! Another Mari recipe to save and use!! Thanks my friend!! xo

Shug said...

On my list to make for the family this fall. Lots of goodness in this recipe...