Hi dear Mari, this 8s absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and details.
Hi Mari, I love that picture! It reminds me of my childhood. I have seen all of the Chosen, but I want to see it again. Have a great rest of the week!
Make a Wish!
Oh that needs to be matted and framed
You captured such delicate beauty! A weed? I think NOT!
What a beautiful picture !
Very Beautiful :)❤︎ NatalieThe Muse Photographs Blog and Instagram
A great pic for wordless Wednesday! Janice
Make tea.
So soft...pretty!hugsDonna
What a gorgeous photo, Mari!
Oh boy, this reminds me of all the wishes I made as a child.
So beautiful and delicate. I agree with Debby, this needs to be matted and framed. It goes perfect with your white decor.Sue
WishesCathy
Beautiful photo.
I want to blow on it!! You are a talented photographer, Mari! xo
Is there anything more poignant than a spent dandelion? Unless it's a coneflower; they bring tears to me pirate eyes 🏴☠️
Lovely
Such a beautiful photograph.Happy Wednesday Wishes.All the best Jan
Beautiful. My favorite thing to find as a kid!
That is nothing short of a miracle. Sandie/Chatty
What a gorgeous capture.
So pretty!
My blog is award free and tag free - but I love your comments!
Hi dear Mari, this 8s absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and details.
ReplyDeleteHi Mari, I love that picture! It reminds me of my childhood. I have seen all of the Chosen, but I want to see it again. Have a great rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteMake a Wish!
ReplyDeleteOh that needs to be matted and framed
ReplyDeleteYou captured such delicate beauty! A weed? I think NOT!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture !
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful :)
ReplyDelete❤︎ Natalie
The Muse Photographs Blog and Instagram
A great pic for wordless Wednesday! Janice
ReplyDeleteMake tea.
ReplyDeleteSo soft...pretty!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
What a gorgeous photo, Mari!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, this reminds me of all the wishes I made as a child.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and delicate. I agree with Debby, this needs to be matted and framed. It goes perfect with your white decor.
ReplyDeleteSue
Wishes
ReplyDeleteCathy
Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI want to blow on it!! You are a talented photographer, Mari! xo
ReplyDeleteIs there anything more poignant than a spent dandelion? Unless it's a coneflower; they bring tears to me pirate eyes 🏴☠️
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful photograph.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday Wishes.
All the best Jan
Beautiful. My favorite thing to find as a kid!
ReplyDeleteThat is nothing short of a miracle. Sandie/Chatty
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous capture.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDelete