We had a wonderful time away with Alaina and Ruby. They are growing up fast and I realize more all the time, that I need to enjoy this time with them. They knew we were going away, but didn't know what we were doing and it was fun to surprise them.
They are animal lovers, and on day one we went to a farm where we were able to reserve a time for them to spend one on one time with miniature highland cows. We also got to be toured around the farm and see other animals and then go on a motorized vehicle to see all the cows in the field. Here's a few pictures.
And oh my - the alpaca's were so cute and friendly!
After spending time with the babies, we took a ride in the fields and saw all the adult cows.
Aren't they beautiful cows?
Then it was on to the hotel, and the joys of the pool!
I'll share more tomorrow!







No comments:
Post a Comment