Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2026

Friday Funny

 


  

25 comments:

  1. LOL LOL Mari 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜… πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Mari - there is some truth in that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO true! Especially for me! Can't remember books I read, where I put things, what to get at the store, and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha Thanks for the good laugh, Mari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an unpleasant paradox if I ever heard one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me giggle, but it's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...isn't that the truth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ... I'm still chuckling.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAH! I am showing my hubby this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA! YES! This is the best! Thanks for always making me smile, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh mercy it is so funny because it is so TRUE. Ugh I need help πŸ˜‚ xoxo 🏴‍☠️

    ReplyDelete

My blog is award free and tag free - but I love your comments!