Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2025

Wordless Wednesday


 

20 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Such a brilliant, eye-catching photo, Mari! Beautiful, I love the colours, patterns and details.

Miss Merry said...

So beautiful!

Chatty Crone said...

God's masterpiece.

Ginny Hartzler said...

GORGEOUS colors!!!

Katerinas Blog said...

I like the color of the lily!!
Good morning Mari!

Catherine said...

Beautiful colour!

Prims By The Water said...

Always love irises. Janice

Dianna said...

SO beautiful! No words needed!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Perfection! flower and your photo of it

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Perfection! flower and your photo of it

Kim said...

Ah...so pretty!!

Shug said...

These Iris speak very clearly of how much beauty they have. I love the bright purple of these flowers...

photowannabe said...

Breathtaking !
Sue

Sparky said...

Pretty! 💓

HappyK said...

That's a beauty.

Lowcarb team member said...

Just wonderful.
Great photograph.

All the best Jan

Pamela M. Steiner said...

OH, Mari, that Iris is gorgeous! Absolutely perfect! We can't grow them here, so I enjoy seeing them so much! Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Perfection!

The Happy Whisk said...

Very pretty.

Jenny the Pirate said...

BREATHTAKING! The color! Only God. xoxo