Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 I know many of us start cooking a little differently when September rolls around.  More soups, chili's and meals like the one I have for you today.  It's so tasty, and uses a crockpot which I think is always a bonus!


Creamy Tuscan Chicken

1  package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1  jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce with roasted garlic 
1  jar (7 oz) sundried tomato strips, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup) 
1/4  cup grated Parmesan cheese  
1  teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup chopped spinach
Pasta of your choice

Sear chicken breasts on each side, about 3 minutes per side until browned.
Stir together pasta sauce, sundried tomatoes, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in crock pot.
Place chicken breasts into sauce and cover them.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve over cooked pasta.

12 comments:

Dianna said...

Looks and sounds amazing!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't have a crockpot, but I think with just a tiny bt of tweaking, I could make this on the stovetop.

Hootin Anni said...

Can't go wrong with this meal!!!!

Latane Barton said...

Oh my goodness, that looks and sounds so yummy. Very fallish if I do say so myself.

Changes in the wind said...

Sounds good and can't go wrong with the crockpot.

happyone said...

I've got chicken cooking right now in my crock pot!!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Yummmmm...

I have to buy a new and bigger crock pot. Been using old small one and it just isn't big enough. Must get new one!!!!!!! 'Tis the season!

🍁🍁🍁 🍁🍁🍁 🍁🍁🍁

A Joyful Cottage said...

Mmmm, yummy. I'm ready for cool weather and homemade soup, however it's very hot here (99 degrees the last 3 days). So, for now it's still salads and meals that don't require heating up the kitchen. :) xo

Beside a babbling brook... said...

"London Bridge has fallen"

Terri D said...

Looks and sounds so good! Thanks for another keeper!! xo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Yes to this in every way. Already copied 😊

Catherine said...

Looks good for the beginning of Autumn