Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Introducing Beebo!

A few weeks ago I won a book from my friend Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose.  It's a kids book about a little bear named Beebo who learns about being responsible and getting things done.   It was written by Madison Meadows and the book was even signed by her!  The illustrations are very cute and it has a good lesson.


Here's the book with a cute card and bookmark from Stephanie.  It arrived before we went on vacation, but I didn't get to share it with the girls till this past weekend.


Here they are with the book.  They both liked it and said we have to read it again!
Thanks Stephanie!

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Ruby's feet! Haaahaha she looks so happy. What a cute book. xoxo

Doris said...

I love reading books to kids....and when they ask to read it again, well, that's just icing on the cake :) Those girls are just adorable!

Heather said...

It looks like a cute book! That Ruby, though. She definitely inherited that naughty smile!

Arlene G said...

Sounds like it is a good book for our times. Responsibility is a virtue that is disappearing from our culture.

Sally said...

How cute they are! I'm glad they like the book, it looks cute also.
xoxo

Stephanie said...

Oh, just look at those sweet girls! They are precious, Mari :)

I'm happy the book arrived and even happier that the girls liked it. Enjoy, sweet friend! Hugs

Terri D said...

Looks like a great book for the young ones and your young ones are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the girls with this sweet book. Congrats on your win.

Laura said...

So cute! When you first said Beebo I thought it was going to be about belly buttons - like Sandra Boynton! :)

Dianna said...

How sweet that the girls enjoyed the book so much. They look adorable sitting there with those sweet smiles with the book.

LL Cool Joe said...

What a cute photo of them both! They are growing up so fast! I'm glad they enjoyed the book.

Phoebes World said...

Congratulations on your win. Im always on the look out for new books to send to my grandson... and I have already bought a couple to take for my new grand baby...and he/she is not due til March. :)
Phoebe x