Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Name is...



Here's a way to check out what your name may be for various situations. Both Susan of Penless Writer and Brenda of It's All Good, had this on their blogs. I enjoyed reading theirs and thought I would join in.

YOUR REAL NAME: Maribeth Bruins

YOUR GANGSTA NAME(first 3 letters of real name plus - izzle): Marizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal): Greencat

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (MIDDLE NAME, AND CURRENT STREET): (I'm using my last street as my current one is a number!) Beth Lamar

STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of Mom's maiden name): Brumazin

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):Blue Water

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (Mother's middle name and fathers middlename): Frances Milton

YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Cleo

18 comments:

Kayren said...

Those are funny!

Mary said...

This is cute, Mari. I may try it later in the week.

Blessings,
Mary

Brenda said...

OOh, Beth Lamar, how pretty!
Love your Star Wars name.
Fun game!

Unknown said...

That is great! I love your last name because I am a UCLA Bruins fan. Can I borrow your last name sometimes?

Crown of Beauty said...

Hey, reading this was so much fun!

Love
Lidj

Susan said...

These are fun!

Jane said...

Very cute...we have the same gangsta name because my first name is Mary. Have a great day Marizzle!
Jane

Brooke said...

i love these type things :) how fun!

Pat said...

How fun! My witness protection name was Margaret Lee...that was the name of the first street we lived on as newlyweds!

Jenny said...

I love those name things! Cute links! Thank you!

Kari said...

This is funny , Marizzle.
I guess that makes me Karizzle!
Happy Day!

Kim said...

Too fun! Your soap opera name makes me think of the heroine in a story by Emily Loring.

I kinda like my soap opera name: Faith Canning. Sounds like a true soap opera star! lol

My Star Wars name is just flat out bizarre, which I'm guessing most are: Hoykish

The Stylish House said...

Blue Water,
Do you know what your fairy name is? Hee, hee this was a cute post.

Donna B. said...

Mari, Please stop by my blog for a sweet surprise...

Mindy said...

We had a ball with this. Shore's End has a new URL:
www.lifeatshroesend.com

Sandra said...

Ok I started giggling at the Marizzle LOL That is too funny.

Jean said...

Fun game, but a lot of mine came out all wierd, like Jeaizzle and Stajemye. Don't even know how to pronounce them!

My dad's middle name was Milton also. Paul was his first name. How about your dad's?

Jenny said...

I like my witness protection name: Ann Guy. Sounds like a really cool nom de plume. Also my soap opera name: Lynn Charterhouse! I think she'd cause LOTS of trouble.