LOL! LOL π π π€£ πΉ Mari. Love it. ❤️
So cute!
That's a great pun : )))
LOL! That's a good one!!!!
Ha! Happy Friday!
Gotta love it, Mari!
A great Friday Funny! Janice
Lovely.
Now that's funny
I just love play on words ... too cuteSue
πππ
LOL
That's a great Friday funny.Have a lovely weekend.All the best Jan
It's possible I have too much poultry in motion at my house. lol
That's very cute, Mari!! I like poultry better than poetry any day! xo
LOLOLOL. Thanks Mari.
That's so funny!!
Friday laughs are the best kind -- thanks for the chuckle, Mari! π
LOL!
Funny
This is soo soo cute!
HaHaHa that was great! Have a blessed and beautiful week. Loved all your pics of your cool kitchen. Love & Hugs to you Mari.
Lololol... too cute!Happy Week!hugsDonna
I mean who does not love to see dancing chickens? Hahaha xoxo π΄☠️
Too funny! Now I have that song stuck in my head!
So much fun! Thank you. I am like you, I love real art.
My blog is award free and tag free - but I love your comments!
LOL! LOL π π π€£ πΉ Mari. Love it. ❤️
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great pun : )))
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's a good one!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteGotta love it, Mari!
ReplyDeleteA great Friday Funny! Janice
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteNow that's funny
ReplyDeleteI just love play on words ... too cute
ReplyDeleteSue
πππ
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteThat's a great Friday funny.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
All the best Jan
It's possible I have too much poultry in motion at my house. lol
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute, Mari!! I like poultry better than poetry any day! xo
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL. Thanks Mari.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny!!
ReplyDeleteFriday laughs are the best kind -- thanks for the chuckle, Mari! π
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteFunny
ReplyDeleteThis is soo soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHaHaHa that was great! Have a blessed and beautiful week. Loved all your pics of your cool kitchen. Love & Hugs to you Mari.
ReplyDeleteLololol... too cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Week!
hugs
Donna
I mean who does not love to see dancing chickens? Hahaha xoxo π΄☠️
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Now I have that song stuck in my head!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Thank you. I am like you, I love real art.
ReplyDelete