Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Fun with Cassie and Connor

Last week, Heather spent much of a day here while Bob and Andrew were working at their house. We thought it best to keep Cassie and Connor out of the way!

Here's a little of the fun we had.


Cassie made some fun animals out of air dry clay.





She was pretty proud of them!





She had fun blowing these bubbles.











We made this cute necklace.






And we went to Chik-fil-A for lunch.  Connor wasn't interested in our crafts, but he did like lunch.  It was a fun day!

30 comments:

  1. Dear Mari, Cassie has every right to be proud. Her little animals are beautiful. I love the bubbles 🫧 and necklace as well. Connor enjoyed his meal. Wonderful to see these adorable happy children. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor, I like Chick Fil A too. I remember those bubbles - from years ago - where did you get them? Cassie is a cutie pie.
    Sandie/Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her little animals and the necklace are all adorable!!! You keep coming up with the coolest crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Cassie is quite the crafter!!! Isn't just like a man to only be interested in the food. What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie and Connor are adorable children. I'm absolutely surprised how great the bubbles Cassie made and the plastics are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun and creative day was had by all. Thanks for sharing, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, my friend! What sweet littles you get to spend the day with! And you are the queen of activities! I love them all. Chick Fil A???? Oh be still my heart! Have a cozy afternoon. Always enjoy visiting you here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful blessing that you are so close to your grands and can have so much fun with them! Cassie is as talented as her cousins were at that age!! Art projects are just THE BEST!! Connor is adorable and enjoyed being there, too, I'm sure. Bob will have him out in the workshed one of these days, I'm sure!! Loved this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! It looks like a wonderful day! I love the little animals that Cassie made and those bubbles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those children are just precious and I love all the things that Cassie made. I am sure Connor thought you all were nuts making necklaces and animals and such... he wanted boy stuff. I know you enjoyed every minute of it, Mari.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grandma's house is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Connor is sure growing up. You had a wonderful time together and I adore all of your crafts they do every time they are over. Too, too fun !
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe how much Cassie and Connor have grown. Cassie is loving the crafts now. Mine have all our grown the craft stage. The older two still come to me when they need supplies for their school craft projects. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a fun day with the grands. They are so cute. Glad you could go to Chik-fil-a for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful children! Your little granddaughter is very creative; I would be proud of those little animals, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It does, indeed, look like a fun day! Those big bubbles are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Making happy memories. Looks like they had lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!! Oh, I remember blowing those bubbles!!!!!!! I loved making those as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely day, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cassie certainly should be proud of her animals. She did SUCH a great job! And Connor and I could be great buddies (once he got to know me) because Chick-fil-A is always my favorite place for lunch when we are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are just so precious! The time is flying by because they look so much older already. :) They sure get to have lots of fun with Grandma! Cassie did a wonderful job on all of her crafts 😍

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cassie did a great job with her crafts. Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your babies are growing up so fast, Cassie looks like she is 3 inches taller. Glad you had a fun day with them. I love Chic fa La

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so glad to be back around the blogs and come visit you again! Your grandbabies are adorable! I bet they just love coming over and crafting! My Grandbaby is just one, and I still have a 13 year old so its a little different for me but I hope I can learn to Grandma well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mari! Connor is such a big boy now! That looks like a really fun craft. It's so great that you do such fun things with your grandchildren. Good memories being made! Have a good week. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Connor suddenly looks so much older!!! When did that happen???? Mercy I cannot keep up. And it's clear to me that Cassie has inherited the artistic gene that runs so strong in your family. I love her clay creatures. And I have saved that necklace photo to my folder because her faaaace xoxooxo 🏴‍☠️

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow those bubbles are enormous! I've never seen bubbles that big!

    ReplyDelete

My blog is award free and tag free - but I love your comments!