Aww everybody beat me to the question about the rope wrapped around the tree. Inquiring minds want to know ! I love this peaceful scene and how we are looking through the trees to the meadow beyond. Sue
A sweet Summer's day. Now, only if I were a lot young again, I would be trying to climb that tree or trying to talk my dad into building me a treehouse in it.
I can answer about the rope for the curious minds :) Aunt Mari took the picture in our backyard and the rope was part of a dog run we had set up for our dog. Turns out he wasn't a fan of it so we disconnected half of it but haven't taken the other part off of the tree yet, lol! A tire swing sure would have been more fun then a dog run!
Summer on the wane! Such a beautiful time xoxo 🏴☠️
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful! And I wonder if the rope was part of a rope swing.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDear Mari, what a serene scene.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures in previous posts and this one is also beautiful and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful pastoral scene! And yes, I am wondering about the rope wrapped around the tree too. But it just adds to the character of the scene.
ReplyDeleteSuch a peaceful and serene capture, Mari. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteJust a beautiful peaceful picture. Janice
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great tree for climbing. What a beautiful scene.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scene, Mari!
ReplyDeleteSo lush and green!
ReplyDeleteAww everybody beat me to the question about the rope wrapped around the tree. Inquiring minds want to know !
ReplyDeleteI love this peaceful scene and how we are looking through the trees to the meadow beyond.
Sue
A sweet Summer's day. Now, only if I were a lot young again, I would be trying to climb that tree or trying to talk my dad into building me a treehouse in it.
ReplyDeletePeaceful and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI can answer about the rope for the curious minds :) Aunt Mari took the picture in our backyard and the rope was part of a dog run we had set up for our dog. Turns out he wasn't a fan of it so we disconnected half of it but haven't taken the other part off of the tree yet, lol! A tire swing sure would have been more fun then a dog run!
ReplyDeleteI have no words, either, except to say this is a very peaceful scene.
ReplyDeleteI love big old trees that you just know could tell us some amazing stories! Lovely, Mari!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteLate summer perfection 💚
ReplyDeleteThat is a very peaceful scene ... lovely photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lovely composition. I like the way the tree frames vthe view.
ReplyDelete